A Subject's Journal

There's just too many things to say in a day that you won't have time to say everything. That is the sole purpose of a journal, to be the paper where you can write everything you want to say and when you're wrinkling old, you'll turn back to this particular period of time where you were insane. That's me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marikina, National Capital Region (NCR), Philippines

~DARK MAGICIAN~ Your ultimate magician in terms of attack and defense. Ahem... that's what the card says. Three traits that would absolutely define this person: crazy, loyal and secretive. This person likes the dark, spends time by listening to music and thinking. A determined person once he sets his mind on it and is as stubborn as a bull. He always makes it his goal to protect everything he cherishes. Did I mention this person's insomniac and likes night instead of day?

Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Champion-- Speech Choir

*Sighs*

I am so tired. My gosh, would you believe I just came home from our class practice for the speech choir? Yeah, you read right. We are going to present a poem titled 'The Champion' this coming Tuesday as a speech choir, and of course as a class project.


It starts with, "In the vast expanse of a timeless place, where silence ruled the outer space..." Sounds familiar? Probably. The practice started at ten, but we were informed that we should be there by 8 in the morning. My morning would probably be beyond normal, after being roused awake by my cute but annoying little brother (who at the moment is pissing my other siblings off and is 1 year old) who happened to snatch my sister's hair and pull it. My sister's cry woke me up actually... hey, don't blame me if I was just beside her! Anyway, I glanced at the clock and read 8:30 and I think what I said was, "Shit, I'm late. Why didn't anyone wake me up two hours ago?!" and I stumbled through the bedsheets and fell off the bed. Funny, isn't it? I know, mere thought of it even makes me laugh.


Yeah, well getting back to the point. My other classmates, correction, most of my classmates arrived perhaps around 9:30 or something like that. Tita Melody, Zikki's mother came to watch us perform and well, we didn't get it the first time, then the second time, then the third time and so on. So we extended our practice to three o clock, just enough time to finally, and I mean FINALLY got it right.


Basically, that was all I did the entire day and man, am I so beat. Can I go to sleep now? Of course not. I missed my baby bro so much I haven't even played with him for the last five days, maybe I deserved even a few hours of playtime with him, don't you think? Sleep can wait, my brother obvious... *crash*... my brother obviously can't wait. Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home